The core of Sika’s plaza deck and green roof success lies with our high quality, durable Sarnafil G476 membrane. It is a specially formulated fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic sheet compounded to remain watertight in buried environments.
The waterproofing membrane’s resistance to ponding water, along with its dimensional stability and elongation characteristics, make the G476 an excellent sub-grade membrane that thrives in constant dampness, high alkalinity and exposure to plant roots, fungi, and bacterial organisms, as well as varying levels of hydrostatic pressure.
G476 is also bright orange which makes it easy to identify and inspect during and after installation.
Sarnafil G476 Membrane Advantages
- Durable and highly puncture resistant
- Sustainable membrane proven to last under the harshest of buried conditions
- Highly resistant to bacterial growth
- Installation possible in every climate condition
- Used successfully under green roof and plaza deck applications
- Produced with an integral fiberglass mat carrier sheet for exceptional dimension stability
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction
- Hot-air welded seams are impervious to moisture infiltration
- Membrane does not absorb water and is thereby unaffected by ponding water
- Easily installed over irregular or existing waterproofing