A Creative Way To Advertise
Across the U.S. building owners are beginning to look to their rooftops as valuable, long-term and highly cost-effective advertising space. Our ability to create custom colored membrane means Sika Sarnafil is well positioned to help you capitalize on this unique idea.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of roof graphics can I place?
- Building name
- Trademark symbols
What are the advantages of roof graphics?
- Long-term name recognition
- Possibly seen by thousands every day
- Free Advertising Space
What building types are the best candidates?
- Flat roofs, steep roofs, domed roofs
- Roofs located near airports
- Rooftops visible by neighboring buildings
How are roof graphics applied?
- Colored Sarnafil membrane is produced and sent to a stencil company
- Your graphic is stenciled onto the membrane in a grid pattern at the appropriate size and cut out
- The membrane is glued then hot-air welded onto the rooftop and becomes one with the roof membrane
How do I maintain the look of my roof graphics?
- A Sika Sarnafil authorized applicator can provide cleaning and service if required
- Your graphic can be removed or changed without affecting the roof warranty
How do I find out more information?